Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Woo Hoo!

Howdy, folks. Got some cool news for ya.

My short story "Georgia Peach" is one of the winning entries to SNM Magazine's June Jilted Lover's contest. Check out http://www.snmhorrormag.com/ if you're in the mood for some solid horror stories.

I'm also reading and writing reviews for newpages.com. I review mostly literary journals from university English departments and so far it's been a fun ride.The latest issue of Yalobusha magazine features octopus wrestling. Oh, yeah. Pretty neat stuff.

My blogging has been severely lacking as of late due to the amount of school work I've been buried under. Fortunately, I will be graduating soon (Woo Hoo!) and I will have more time to give this little blog of mine more loving.

Keep on rocking in a free world.

No comments:

Post a Comment